SUFFOLK PRIMARY HEADTEACHERS’ TERMLY TWILIGHT BRIEFINGS
DateThu, 14th June, 2018
Time4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
LocationSuffolk Food Hall, Ipswich
A twilight each term to catch up on teaching, learning and assessment issues:
• Changes to assessment and accountability
• Shifts in government policy
• Review of emerging results and statistics
• Recent trends in Ofsted reports
• An update on recently-published educational research
• Hot pedagogical issues
Agendas are always current, well-informed and specified a month before the course. Sue Hackman was previously the Chief Adviser at the DfE with responsibility for assessment, accountability, Ofsted and core subjects.
The Autumn 2017 briefing will focus on
• Patterns in the results so far
• Developments in assessment and accountability, post consultation. This will focus on the new performance descriptors, if available
• Recent trends in Ofsted reports on
o specific key findings about headteachers
o all aspects of the Foundations Subjects
• Latest educational research
£40.00 per place
Course name:SUFFOLK PRIMARY HEADTEACHERS’ TERMLY TWILIGHT BRIEFINGS
Date:Thu, 14th June, 2018
Time:4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
Location:Suffolk Food Hall, Ipswich
Please ensure you add all delegate names in the 'Delegate Name(s)' field below. We would appreciate if you can also check you have correctly entered all address fields.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Sue Hackman was until recently the Chief Adviser at the DfE and responsible for assessment, accountability, standards, core subjects, inspection and deprivation. She is very well-placed to comment on current developments and issues of relevance to Headteachers and other school leaders.
Sue has worked at every level of the education system as a teacher, trainer, inspector and Director of the National Strategies.