Primary Leadership Course: Design and Technology
DateFri, 29th November, 2019
Time9:30 am - 3:30 pm
LocationMile Cross Primary School, Norwich
The primary leadership course has been developed to give you the key tools and strategies needed to effectively lead Design and Technology within your school.
The course will allow delegates to:
– Develop an understanding of the expectations of the D&T curriculum and how this fits into the new Ofsted framework
– Plan a visionary Design and Technology curriculum, which will allow for progression in learning
– Develop strategies for assessing learning in D&T
– Lead others effectively in delivering the D&T curriculum
– Look at how the subject is resourced, monitored and managed
– Develop a strategic plan for the leadership of the subject
£160 for 1 place, £300 for 2
Course name:Primary Leadership Course: Design and Technology
Date:Fri, 29th November, 2019
Time:9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Location:Mile Cross Primary School, Norwich
Please ensure you add all delegate names in the 'Delegate Name(s)' field below. We would appreciate if you can also check you have correctly entered all address fields.
Bookings are closed for this event.
The course will be delivered by Leanne Mee, an experienced Design and Technology teacher and leader, who works both at Primary and Secondary Level.
Leanne founded The STEM Workshop in January 2018 with the ambition of ensuring all young people gained access to quality STEM education. Her experience in education includes:
– Teacher of Design and Technology (Secondary) 16 years
– Head of Design and Technology
– Assistant Headteacher – Community engagement
– Head of Maths
– Head of Science
– STEM Coordinator (worked also with the RAF Museum)
– Founded The STEM Workshop to embed STEM into the curriculum
– Works for several schools locally and nationally
– Consultant for Design and Technology Association
– Associate for STEM Learning and STEM Ambassador
– STEM engagement officer at The Marches Centre of Manufacturing and Technology a training centre for apprenticeships
– Examiner and moderator for Edexcel