Practical, realistic differentiation – led by Isabella Wallace
DateWed, 26th September, 2018
Time9:30 am - 3:30 pm
LocationSt William’s Primary School, William’s Loke, Norwich
(plus 20% VAT - VAT Reg.No: 188 0821 84)
A comprehensive guide to ensuring that every pupil in every lesson is supported and challenged to their full potential. Jam-packed with practical strategies that are ready to use immediately, the day will help class teachers to put inclusion at the heart of every lesson without sacrificing any of the academic rigour.
• Ensure every learner makes progress
• Attend easily to a wide range of attainment levels
• Get active participation from all learners
• Make progress highly visible to learners
• Adapt to the needs of learners during a lesson
• Encourage learners to be self-reliant and proactive
• Establish starting points from which progress can be measured
• Use feedback to meet individual needs and move learners forward
• Eradicate lost learning time
• Use questioning effectively
• Get learners working harder than the teacher
• Support EAL learners
£160 for 1 place, £300 for 2 places
Course name:Practical, realistic differentiation – led by Isabella Wallace
Date:Wed, 26th September, 2018
Time:9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Location:St William’s Primary School, William’s Loke, Norwich
Price:£0.00 (Plus 20% VAT – VAT Reg.No: 188 0821 84)
Please ensure you add all delegate names in the 'Delegate Name(s)' field below. We would appreciate if you can also check you have correctly entered all address fields.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Isabella Wallace is co-author of the best-selling teaching guides, “Pimp Your Lesson!”, “Talk-Less Teaching”, and the new “Best of the Best” Classroom Guides for Teachers. An experienced and award-winning educator, she is consultant and contributor for the Oxford Dictionary of Education and presents nationally and internationally on outstanding teaching and learning.
Described as one of the most charismatic trainers working in the UK today, Isabella’s training sessions are both practical in nature and cutting edge in content. As a widely-experienced teacher and leader, she can relate to teachers in a variety of contexts, and she produces and shares materials that enhance practice in subjects across the curriculum.