Headteachers’ Spring Term Twilight Briefing
DateWed, 13th February, 2019
Time4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
LocationSprowston Manor, Norwich
1. Policy Update
• A review of the latest policies from the DfE – PSHE, plastics, etc.
2. All things Ofsted
• Highlights of HMCI’s annual report for 2018 and the likely big pushes in 2019
• Implications of the findings of the final stage of Ofsted’s curriculum ‘research’
• Picking out the key issues in the proposed new inspection framework
3. New research on primary education
• A roundup of the latest research that has interesting implications for practice.
Agendas are always current, well-informed and specified a month before the course. Sue Hackman was previously the Chief Adviser at the DfE with responsibility for assessment, accountability, Ofsted and core subjects.
£45.00 per place
Course name:Headteachers’ Spring Term Twilight Briefing
Date:Wed, 13th February, 2019
Time:4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
Location:Sprowston Manor, Norwich
Please ensure you add all delegate names in the 'Delegate Name(s)' field below. We would appreciate if you can also check you have correctly entered all address fields.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Recently retired Chief Adviser on School Standards, Department for Education.
Sue Hackman was until recently the Chief Adviser at the DfE and responsible for assessment, accountability, standards, core subjects, inspection and deprivation. She is very well-placed to comment on current developments and issues of relevance to Headteachers and other school leaders.