Headteachers’ Autumn Term Briefing
DateTue, 3rd October, 2017
Time4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
LocationSprowston Manor, Norwich
A compact, well-informed twilight.
1. Results, assessment and accountability
· A quick review of trends in the 2017 results released so far
2. Policy briefing
· Implications of the recently announced changes to assessment and accountability
· Thinking through the new performance descriptors for writing
3. Recent Ofsted trends
This section of the agenda is based on a large representative sample of recent Ofsted reports to highlight shifts of emphasis.
The focus will be on these new hotspots:
· General trends about subjects, staff and assessment
· Renewed focus on attendance
· Leadership qualities mentioned in the key findings
· Foundation subjects
£40.00 per place
Course name:Headteachers’ Autumn Term Briefing
Date:Tue, 3rd October, 2017
Time:4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
Location:Sprowston Manor, Norwich
Please ensure you add all delegate names in the 'Delegate Name(s)' field below. We would appreciate if you can also check you have correctly entered all address fields.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Sue Hackman was until recently the Chief Adviser at the DfE and responsible for assessment, accountability, standards, core subjects, inspection and deprivation. She is very well-placed to comment on current developments and issues of relevance to Headteachers and other school leaders.